[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs color=”mulled-wine” active_section=”1″][vc_tta_section title=”Admission requirements” tab_id=”1655368331905-af076103-4146″][vc_column_text]
- KCSE or equivalent certificate with a minimum of C+ and grade C (plain) in both mathematics and English or similar grades in an equivalent examination approved by the University Senate. Or
- KACE or equivalent Certificate with a minimum of two principal passes in A-level examination in Mathematics and English Language. Or
- Applicants with Diploma in Information Technology or Diploma in Business Information Technology or Diploma in Computer studies or any other relevant discipline from an institution recognized by the University Senate.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Programme description” tab_id=”1655368331921-704fcca5-857e”][vc_column_text]The program takes a minimum of four (4) academic years where an academic year consists of two (2) semesters.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Programme Learning Objectives” tab_id=”1655368483355-19cf4a5e-e89b”][vc_column_text]
- Apply Information Technology concepts, techniques and practices in solving business problems.
- Apply knowledge and skills in business management in an organization.
- Apply techniques to model business processes and develop solutions that will enhance the modeled processes.
- Apply knowledge and skills in leadership, teamwork management, communication and public relation management.
- Carry out research and a propose solution to solve identified business problems.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Expected career directions” tab_id=”1655368566862-e93f458b-3e93″][vc_column_text]Web Developers, Business Analysts, Software Engineers, Mobile Application Developers, Network Engineers[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row]